|Visas For Hong Kong SAR|
I. Visiting Hong Kong with a
1. Philippine nationals who desire to go to
2. Nationals of other countries please visit Hong Kong Immigration Department websitehttp://www.info.gov.hk/immd/ for requirements.
II. Visiting Hong Kong with a Passport/Travel Document of the People's Republic of
1. Transit through
1) Holder of a valid passport of the People's Republic of China who travels with a connecting ticket from overseas through Hong Kong to a third country/region may stay in Hong Kong for up to 7 days without a Hong Kong entry permit. If the final destination is
Holder of a valid passport of the People's Republic of China who travels with a connecting ticket and a valid visa or document of permanent residency of the destination country/region (e.g. work visa, student visa, permanent resident card) from China's mainland through Hong Kong to a third country/region may stay in Hong Kong for up to 7 days without a Hong Kong entry permit.
2) Travelers who plan to stay in
1) Chinese citizens going to Hong Kong for short visit (regardless of the passport type) must apply for a
2) Visitors under any of the following circumstances must apply for a
(1) The purpose of the trip is to get employment, give performances or hold exhibitions; or to reside permanently;
(2) The purpose of the trip is to study, or receive vocational education or industrial/business training;
(3) The visitor intends to work or reside permanently in
Please visit the website of the HKSAR Immigration Department (http://www.info.gov.hk /immd/) for more information.
3. Visitors traveling with a Travel Document of the People's Republic of
III. Hong Kong Residents Going to
No visa or entry permit is required for any holder of the following travel documents:
· Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport,
· Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card,
· Hong Kong Certificate of Identity (CI) ,
·Hong Kong Seaman's Identity Book (excluding seamen overstaying temporary shore leave),
· British National (Overseas) Passport.
IV. Macao Residents Visiting
1. The following permanent residents of
1) Permanent residents of
2) Holders of Visit Permit for Residents of Macao SAR to HKSAR and proof of permanent resident status in
2. Holders of Visit Permit for Residents of Macao SAR to HKSAR who are non-permanent residents of
3. Holders of Macao SAR passports and holders of Macao SAR Travel Permits who travel between Macao SAR and another country/region may transit through Hong Kong for a stay up to 7 days without entry permit, provided that the general entry regulations are met, including possession of valid visas or other entry documents for the destination and confirmed onward tickets.
2. Please visit the website of the HKSAR Immigration Department (http://www.info.gov.hk/immd) for more information.
V. Taiwan Residents Visiting
1. Holders of valid "Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents" may enter
3. Taiwan compatriots who live overseas should apply for a Travel Document of the People's Republic of China and a Hong Kong entry permit at the Chinese Consulate General (see Travel Document for more information) if they intend to visit Hong Kong without "Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents". They should also apply for an entry permit which can be single-entry or double-entry valid for 3 months, or multiple-entry valid for one year with duration of stay up to 14 days each time. Applicants applying for a multiple-entry permit valid for one year must submit proof of residency in the
If an applicant intends to stay for more than 14 days in
Please visit the website of the HKSAR Immigration Department (http://www.info.gov.hk/immd/) for more information.
VI. Application Materials,How to Apply, Processing time,Visa fee
1. Application Materials
1) Passport – Original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page, a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page and emergency contact page.
2) Visa Application Form – You must submit truthfully completed and signed Hong Kong Visa Application Form.
3) Documents supporting the purpose of visit to Hong Kong.
2. How to Apply
Applicants may submit the application to the Consular office of the Embassy of the People's Republic of
Applicants may also submit the application directly to HK Immigration Department.
3. Visa Fee (Unit: Peso) and Processing Time
Pay visa fees when collecting passport.
Only cash payment is accepted now.
* An additional 1350 pesos of liaison fee should be paid upon submission for an application that needs to be referred to the Immigration Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for processing. Such an application is not eligible for express or rush service.
* The Entry permit fee for Chinese national is 400 pesos/Regular, 1500pesos/Express and 2100pesos/Rush.